This is the Adriatic Restaurant located at 153 Washington St. in Salem, Massachusetts. Vini Kurti the owner and operator decided to completely renovate this restaurant. When Vini called us he explained that he wanted a Forno Bravo Modena Wood Gas combo Oven but he did not think he could get it in the building because of the narrow doorways. We met with Vini at his location and determined that this oven could not be brought in in one piece. We suggested the Modena Wood/Gas Modular Oven Kit. The oven was brought in piece by piece and assembled on site. Please click on the photos to the right and view some of the process. Vini decided to finish the oven with some fine stone work. Tena McNeil the owner of MWS Enterprises/Home Pizzeria Ovens, recently visited the restaurant and tried one of the first Margarita Pizza's (Mm Mm good) Vini is now producing some of the finest Pizza and Breads in the area.
We Sell and Ship Commercial Ovens Throughout the USA and the Caribbean
Yes the Modena Commercial Modular oven can save any restaurant time and money. No more knocking down walls or redirect electric or plumbing. This Modular oven allows you to quickly assemble the best modular pizza oven in the world.
The Modena OK commercial pizza oven kit is UL certified for indoor and outdoor restaurants and pizzerias. A large-size commercial pizza oven designed for baking up to 14 – 10″ pizzas at 280 per hour. It’s big enough for any size restaurant looking for a wood or gas-fired commercial pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Modena commercial pizza oven kit provides everything you need to assemble a pizza oven core, including insulation. Each piece of the Modena pizza oven kit can be carried by two people through a standard door, making access and installation easy.
Unlike a fully assembled or knock down commercial outdoor pizza oven, you or your contractor will need to build out the pizza oven CMU, or equivalent stand, and exterior façade. Any non-combustible exterior can be used (brick, stone, tile, stucco, steel, etc.)
The Modena OK commercial pizza oven kit is most popular with pizzerias who want a custom oven built on site, have access issues where assembled ovens can’t fit, or for an entrepreneur who is handy that can build the pizza oven on site and save capital.
If you are looking for a factory assembled option, visit our Fully Assembled Ovens page. ASK ABOUT OUR KNOCKDOWN VERSION OF THE MODENA.
Modena OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Overview:
- Four sizes: 48″ round, 56″ round, 56″ x 68″ oval, and 56″ x 76″ oval cooking surfaces, all with 8″ landings;
- You can bake up to 14 – 10″ pizzas at a time; or up to 280 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900°F temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Modena OK Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- 4″ oven dome using commercial grade refractory with integral vent landing;
- Firebrick 2.5″ cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation blanket for the side dome and 6″ for above the oven dome;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation board under the oven dome;
- High temperature mortar;
- Double wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- 100,000 BTU self-modulating burner with its own air supply for greater power and fuel efficiency;
- Electronic control module with ignitor;
- Omega display with programmable temperature control;
- Thermocouple temperature probe;
- Stylish, stainless steel guard to protect the burner;
- Mounting bracket for control box.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Modena pizza oven kits are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Modena OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Advanced Technologies:
- 4” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- NSF4 certified 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Modena OK commercial pizza oven kit offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Modena OK commercial outdoor pizza oven kit provides a high-heat, high-throughput, pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. These ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
All Modena pizza ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a UL Listed Type 1 Hood.
Modena OK related products:
- Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven, a fully assembled oven with a decorative metal exterior, tray, and stand;
- Modena Knocked Down (KD), a fully assembled version that can be disassembled and re-assembled on site for locations with limited access;
- Napoli Commercial Pizza Oven, made from the Modena oven core and hand-tiled for an authentic Naples-style pizza oven.
Modena ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CAN/CGA-1.8 DUAL for Wood-Fired Ovens and Gas-Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in the United States and Canada.