AUTHORIZED FORNO BRAVO DEALER
This is our smallest and least expensive oven. For those that have relatively small gatherings and just want to make occasional pizza. However, don't kid yourself. This is the real thing and easy to assemble.
CALL US TODAY:
Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit:
- Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with a 5″ oven landing;
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, or up to 30 per hour;
- Outdoor kit only, but can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required;
- Wood burning pizza oven, no gas or charcoal.
Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit Includes:
- Single piece high grade refractory oven dome with integral masonry vent;
- NSF-4 rated cooking floor made from high grade firebrick;
- High temperature mortar;
- Insulation board and insulation blanket;
- Stainless steel stove pipe flue and cap;
- Steel pizza oven door and thermometer.
Optional for Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits:
- Modular Cucina Stand;
- Decorative Brick Arch;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers.
Giardino Core Technologies:
- We make the oven dome using a 38% alumina (81% alumina and silica) refractory material cast in a two-sided, vibrated form—a higher quality process than many competitor residential pizza oven kits.
- The oven floor is made using large 12”x12” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2650ºF kiln-fired) firebrick floor tiles—superior to any other home pizza ovens.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” ofceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- The oven has a mono-block dome and integral vent design, easy for you to assemble. With zero seams, the Giardino ovens have excellent heat retention and cooking performance, and much better durability than other small outdoor pizza ovens.
Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit Summary:
Each Giardino outdoor wood fired oven kit provides everything you need to install your pizza oven. You just provide the stand and stucco (or another decorative facade). It can reach temperatures over 900°F and can bake up to 30 pizzas per hour.
If your installation requires a longer chimney, the Giardino ovens can be fitted with an adapter. We recommend a 6 ” single wall stainless steel chimney pipe for open outdoor kitchens. Or a UL103 HT rated double wall chimney system if you must go through patio covers. Ask our technical support to work up a venting quote if you need one.
The Giardino ovens are easily installed using either an on site-built concrete block stand, or aForno Bravo Cucina Modular Oven Stand.