AUTHORIZED FORNO BRAVO DEALER
NOW SERVING MA, NH, ME, VT, CT, RI, FLORIDA
CALL TODAY 1-888-270-0592
NOW AVAILABLE IN WOOD/GAS COMBO
Check out the new Toscana G series. This great oven will turn your back yard into a home pizzeria and family gathering location. Based on the Casa 2G modular series, this oven is fully assembled and ready to set down on your own foundation block or platform or the Cucina Stand.
Like the popular, original Toscana igloo-shaped ovens, this new model comes in gable or hip roof designs. You can order the oven in the available Italian Giallo or Tuscan Siena terracotta paint. This magnificent Tosana 2g comes in four sizes. The 32", 36", 40" and the 44" cooking floor.
Because these ovens are based on the Casa2G Series, the Toscana's offer fast heat-up time, and outstanding heat retention for baking and roasting.
Like the Toscana, the Toscana 2G can be ordered with the optional 5 piece residential tool set and the infrared thermometer. These items are highly recommended and will help you to maintain and operate your oven.
CALL TODAY 1-888-270-0592 or 617-532-0392
Toscana Home Pizza Oven Specifications:
- Four sizes: 32”, 36″, 40″, and 44” cooking surfaces; all with an 8″ oven landing;
- Extended decorative brick arch and landing;
- You can bake 5 pizzas at a time, or up to 100 per hour;
- UL certified for indoor installation as a wood fired pizza oven;
- Wood or gas fired pizza oven for outdoor installation, no charcoal;
- Three design styles: Dome, Gabled, and Hipped, visit our Toscana Photo Gallery.
Toscana Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete oven assembly (Dome, Gabled, or Hipped)
- Steel stove pipe or masonry flue, depending on style;
- Steel door with a built-in thermometer;
- Countertop or cucina stand (sold separately.)
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit Includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs;
- Flame control system with pilot, low, and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector..
Optional for Toscana Home Pizza Oven:
- Optional custom colors;
- Pre-cured oven so you can cook on day one;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers;
- Pizza oven tools.
The Toscana Core Technologies:
- 2” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process.
- NSF4 certified 2″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” ofceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Toscana home pizza oven for sale offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Toscana home pizza oven provides a pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Toscana pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
Toscana Home Pizza Oven Summary:
The Toscana fully assembled pizza oven is the perfect choice for homeowners who:
- Do not want to manage the on-site installation process;
- Want to get started right away with their pizza oven;
- Might have trouble locating installation products or resources; or
- Might want to take their oven with them when they move.
Unlike other “assembled” ovens from competitors where the final enclosure is not provided, each Toscana pizza oven is fully finished with a painted, weather-proof, stucco-covered enclosure.
Toscana pizza ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, certified for indoor and outdoor installation in the United States and Canada.
CALL US 1-888-270-0592 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org