Introducing the Roma in a hand-tiled finish!
Previously available in a stucco finish only, the ROMA from Forno Bravo is now a showcase piece for any restaurant or outdoor kitchen. Custom tile colors and patterns, and an optional brick arch front give it even more presence.
The Roma D-Series is a family of fully assembled ovens designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, resorts, caterers and professional food service organizations. The ovens feature an attractive, rugged and waterproof painted stucco enclosure, making it the right choice for either a traditional indoor kitchen setting and an outdoor entertaining area. The oven can also be easily moved with a forklift or hand truck, providing authentic Italian wood/gas-fired cooking and Pizza Napoletana wherever you want it.
We Sell and Ship Commercial Ovens Throughout the USA and the Caribbean
Call Today: 1-888-270-0592 or 617-532-0392
These Igloo (or Dome) shape ovens are built using the popular PROFESSIONALE oven core providing a heavy duty 3" cooking dome, a 2.5" firebrick tile cooking floor and extra thick 4" - 6" ceramic insulation for excellent high heat cooking, heat retention and fuel efficiency. Like all Forno Bravo ovens, the Roma D-Series ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Pizza Napoletana.
The Roma oven are fully-insulated and fully-finished with a smooth stucco enclosure that has been sealed, painted and glazed. For outdoor use, the ovens are vented with a UL103HT chimney system, and include the chimney and spark arrester. The oven can be vented indoors using either the UL103HT venting system, or a Listed Type 1 hood with grease duct venting.
Each Roma oven can be fired using either wood-only, or with the Forno Bravo Burner, which provides both gas-only and gas/wood combo operation. The Roma Series ovens are Internet certified to UL and NSF standards for restaurant use. The ovens are available in 44" and 48" sizes.
For more information on the Professionale oven, please refer to the Professionale Specification Sheet and the Forno Bravo Commercial Oven Installation and Operation Guide.
Roma D-Series Commercial Pizza Oven Family
44" x 54"
48" x 59"
The Roma pizza oven is UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation. It is a small to mid-size fullyassembled commercial pizza oven designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers, and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Roma Pizza Oven is made from our Professionale OK pizza oven kit core. Ideal for small to mid-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 140 – 10″ pizzas per hour. Excellent heat retention with quick recovery times, this pizza oven suits restaurant owners who want a quality pizza oven at a reasonable price.
Its stucco finish (standard) lends an attractive, earthy appearance that suits outdoor cafes, vineyards, and show kitchens wanting a pizza oven that shows well to the customers.
NEW: The Roma is now available in a custom, hand-tiled finish as well! Chose colors and patterns to highlight your brand, decor, or personal style. Add the optional decorative brick arch for even more presence.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Roma commercial oven for sale can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Overview:
- Two sizes: 44″ and 48″ cooking surfaces, both with 10″ landings;
- You can bake up to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; up to 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900ºF temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Assembled black metal stand that installs in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer;
- UL103HT rated anchor plate, double wall chimney pipe, and cap;
- Decorative brick arch;
- Optional 100,000 BTU, modulating gas burner upgrade.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Roma commercial pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- Double wall UL103HT chimney flue extensions;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas Pizza Oven Option Includes:
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Advanced Technologies:
- 100,000 BTU self-modulating burner with its own air supply for greater power and fuel efficiency;
- Electronic control module with ignitor;
- Omega display with programmable temperature control;
- Thermocouple temperature probe;
- Stylish, stainless steel guard to protect the burner;
- Mounting bracket for control box.
- 3” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18” x 18” x 21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Roma commercial oven for sale offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Roma pizza ovens provides a high-heat, high-throughput, pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Roma gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only, and gas/wood modes.
All Roma ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a UL Listed Type 1 hood.
The Roma now can be ordered in one of 7 different Stucco Colors.
WINTER WHITE TERRACOTTA RED SPANISH SAND SMOKE BLACK MEDITERRANEAN YELLOW EARTH BROWN and CHARCOAL GREY
Ask us about the different tile colors.