This is the WindFire Tavern at 1 Hill Rd. in Franklin, NH. Tena McNeil, of MWS Enterprises attended the soft opening of this new and unique establishment. Wildfire Tavern has an industrial barn atmosphere, a sports bar and sprinkled in some rock and roll. Owner Tom Corey and his son Brian came to us long before they built their new restaurant. We were able to recommend the right oven for the application they were looking for. And since the building had not been constructed yet, we were able to advise on how they could install a fully assembled oven. Tom and Brian are very pleased with the ease of operation of their Modena 120 Wood Fired Pizza Oven. Brian put it this way (quote "we open in the morning and the oven is still at 500 degrees and it only takes a short time to bring it up to pizza making temperature") Please click on the photos and see how nicely the Modena 120 fits in this restaurant. Of course we had a Margarita Pizza (our favorite) while we were there MMMM GOOD There is simply nothing like a Pizza from an authentic Forno Bravo Oven.
We Sell and Ship Commercial Ovens Throughout the USA and the Caribbean
The oven does everything you said it would. Windfire Tavern has in only 7
months been put on the map of "Places to go". This is greatly contributed to our
woodfired oven that generates pies that many people will make a special trip
into the area just to have one of our pizzas. Your knowledge of the the
equipment that you sell greatly aided us both in purchasing and start-up of the
oven. Thank you and please consider us a great reference.
Tom & Brian Corey"
Give us a call and let us help your restaurant to be the best.
The Modena FA commercial pizza oven is UL certified for indoor and outdoor installation. It is a large-sized, fully assembled, commercial oven for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers, and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement their other cooking equipment.
The Modena is made from our Modena pizza oven core. Ideal for mid to large-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 280 – 10″ pizzas per hour.
Its decorative red metal exterior holds up well indoors and can showcase the oven. It is ideal for kitchens which do not want the oven to be a focal point, but are more concerned with price. If you really want a showpiece oven, but require high throughput, consider our Napoli commercial pizza ovens.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Modena FA pizza oven can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Modena FA Pizza Oven Overview:
- Four sizes: 48″, 56″, 56″x64″, and 56″x72″ cooking surfaces, all with 8″ landings;
- You can bake up to 14 – 10″ pizzas at a time; or up to 280 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900°F temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Modena FA Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Assembled black metal stand that installs in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer;
- Decorative brick arch;
- Optional 100,000 BTU, modulating gas burner upgrade.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Modena FA commercial pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- Double wall UL103HT chimney anchor plate, flue, and cap;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas Pizza Oven Option Includes:
- 100,000 BTU self-modulating burner with its own air supply for greater power and fuel efficiency;
- Electronic control module with ignitor;
- Omega display with programmable temperature control;
- Thermocouple temperature probe;
- Stylish, stainless steel guard to protect the burner;
- Mounting bracket for control box.
Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Advanced Technologies:
- 4” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Modena FA commercial pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Modena FA pizza ovens provides a high heat, high throughput pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Modena FA gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
All Modena FA pizza ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a UL Listed Type 1 Hood