This brand new Casa design will make any back yard stand out. The NEW VESUVIO WOOD FIRED OVEN
will take your culinary expertise to a whole new level.
NOW AVAILABE IN WOOD/GAS COMBO
GAS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
Vesuvio ovens feature a beautiflly tiled enclosure for outdoor use and optional decorative powder coated steel stand. These hand crafted wood fired ovens are available in four sizes: 32”. 36”. 40” and 44” round cooking floor, each with a minimum 6” oven landing. The Vesuvio oven comes with Steel Door and Thermometer. Optional accessories include a pizza placing peel, round turning peel, oven brush, oven rake, oven shovel and infrared thermometer.
Having an authentic Naples-Style Wood Fired Oven has never been so easy.
The Vesuvio is our most popular artistic fully assembled residential pizza oven. They offer the optimal balance between oven size and mass, and heat up time and efficiency. Their center vent construction provides the best heat retention and distribution available from a fully assembled oven. The Vesuvio ovens are perfect for weekend entertaining and weekday cooking for your family.
The Vesuvio ovens feature four unique technologies:
• The Vesuvio oven 2” dome is produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material and a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process — the same material and process we use for our commercial ovens. It is a remarkably hard and durable material that is superior to old- fashioned clay ovens.
• The Vesuvio oven floor is constructed using 2” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2,650oF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for both great pizza baking and durability.
• Each Vesuvio oven is constructed with 3" of high-tech ceramic insulation and 2" of ceramic floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite.
• The Vesuvio center vent system traps hot air exhausted from the oven and routes it back over the oven dome and then vents it through a stainless steel chimney pipe in the center of the dome providing the best fuel efficiency and heat retention available.
The Vesuvio stand option provides easy installation. Simply lower the oven with a fork truck onto the Metal Stand and you are ready to cure and fire your oven.
The Vesuvio No Stand ovens can be installed on a site-built concrete block stand. The Vesuvio Series ovens are ETL and ANSI NSF-4 tested for indoor installation. Oven tools are available as options.
32" Tiled Vesuvio $6,950.00 36" Tiled Vesuvio $7,450.00
40" Tiled Vesuvio $7,950.00 44" Tiled Vesuvio $8,450.00
ADD $1,800.00 FOR DRAGO GAS BURNER
Give us a call. We are eager to tell you all about this unbelievable oven.
The Vesuvio is our signature home pizza oven and features an intricate, hand-tiled enclosure that will hold up in any climate. Made from our Casa home pizza oven kit, these ovens feature fast heat up times and the best heat retention available in the industry. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts, and grilled meats. The Vesuvio pizza ovens are available as gas and wood fired pizza ovens for outdoor kitchens. They are UL certified for indoor use as a wood fired pizza oven
Vesuvio Home Pizza Oven Specifications:
- Four sizes: 32”, 36″, 40″, and 44” cooking surfaces; all with an 8″ oven landing;
- You can bake 5 pizzas at a time, or up to 100 per hour;
- UL certified for indoor installation as a wood fired pizza oven;
- Wood or gas pizza oven for outdoor installation, no charcoal.
Vesuvio Home Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete oven assembly;
- Countertop or metal stand options available;
- Center-vent with steel stove pipe;
- Steel door with a built-in thermometer.
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit Includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs;
- Flame control system with pilot, low, and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Optional for Vesuvio Home Pizza Ovens:
- Optional custom colors and logo tiling,
- Pre-cured oven so you can cook on day one;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers;
- Pizza oven tools.
The Vesuvio Core Technologies:
- 2” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process.
- NSF4 certified 2″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Vesuvio home pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Vesuvio pizza oven provides a pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Vesuvio pizza oven can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.